Here are NET, we know that moving to a new place can be daunting so we want to make it as easy and affordable as possible to travel in and around Nottingham.
Not only do we have stops at both The University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University but we can also take you to the main shopping, eating and drinking areas along with key visitor attractions and entertainment venues.
Buy now and save £££
Between Monday 20th and Sunday 26th September, NET will be holding a flash sale on Student Annual Passes. For just £200 (normal price £275) you can access unlimited travel across the network.
Simply download the NETGO! app to purchase your ticket.
Benefits of using the tram
- Unlimited travel for the duration of the ticket (including evenings and weekends)
- Season tickets on your phone via NETGO! app
- Trams running 364 days of the year (no service on Christmas day)
- Dedicated tram stops at University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University
- Trams from every 7 minutes between 6am and midnight
- Peace of mind that they have a safe way to travel around the City
PLUS...All trams are powered by green energy so you are doing your bit to help the environment.
For the full range of tickets available to students, please visit our tickets page.